Free Forces S2
We're open, even though we are still under construction.
Volunteers: Take a look at the resources in the right margin of the Free ForcesS2 site. Choose one of them as your daily read; if you have suggestions as to additions, please send them to email@example.com.
Once you have your selection and have advised us of same via email, scan your periodical at least twice in a 24-hour period, looking for stories of significance in the following categories:
- African Economics and Politics
- Domestic (US and Canadian) Economy and Politics
- Domestic Space Activities
- Eurasian Economics and Politics
- Foreign Military Issues
- Foreign Space Activities
- Pan Asian Economics and Politics
- South/Central American and Mexican Economics and Politics
- Terrorism, with an emphasis on Islamic terror
- US Freedom Issues
- US Military Issues
- US/Foreign Relations
- World Energy Issues
- World Freedom Issues
- World Health Issues
Two key guidelines:
- Look for new info: Repetition of stories and fact sets already in the media doesn't really help anyone. Fresh info -- and even more importantly, fresh stories -- are a huge help to all.
- "What" and "Why Should I Care?": As you write up your synopsis, remember to have two issues addressed. First is a brief fact summary, letting the reader decide whether this story is worth the time. Second is the answer to the eternal question "So what?" -- tell the reader why the story matters. Max length of a good synopsis is three sentences; strive for less while still hitting these marks, always. Good examples are found in the Gates of Vienna daily updates.
Visitors: Along with being patient while we spin up, please use the same firstname.lastname@example.org email address to give us new resources for monitoring and constructive feedback. For now, the best way to review our work is to click in the right margin on the topics that interest you. We'll work on a more user-friendly access method as we evolve.