Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Code of Conduct


From DoD:

Article I.

I AM AN AMERICAN, FIGHTING IN THE FORCES WHICH GUARD MY COUNTRY AND OUR WAY OF LIFE. I AM PREPARED TO GIVE MY LIFE IN THEIR DEFENSE.

Article II.

I WILL NEVER SURRENDER OF MY OWN FREE WILL. IF IN COMMAND, I WILL NEVER SURRENDER THE MEMBERS OF MY COMMAND WHILE THEY STILL HAVE THE MEANS TO RESIST.

Article III.

IF I AM CAPTURED, I WILL CONTINUE TO RESIST BY ALL MEANS AVAILABLE. I WILL MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ESCAPE AND AID OTHERS TO ESCAPE. I WILL ACCEPT NEITHER PAROLE NOR SPECIAL FAVORS FROM THE ENEMY.

Article IV.

IF I BECOME A PRISONER OF WAR, I WILL KEEP FAITH WITH MY FELLOW PRISONERS. I WILL GIVE NO INFORMATION OR TAKE PART IN ANY ACTION WHICH MIGHT BE HARMFUL TO MY COMRADES. IF I AM SENIOR, I WILL TAKE COMMAND. IF NOT, I WILL OBEY THE LAWFUL ORDERS OF THOSE APPOINTED OVER ME AND WILL BACK THEM UP IN EVERY WAY.

Article V.

WHEN QUESTIONED, SHOULD I BECOME A PRISONER OF WAR, I AM REQUIRED TO GIVE MY NAME, RANK, SERVICE NUMBER, AND DATE OF BIRTH. I WILL EVADE ANSWERING FURTHER QUESTIONS TO THE UTMOST OF MY ABILITY. I WILL MAKE NO ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS DISLOYAL TO MY COUNTRY AND ITS ALLIES OR HARMFUL TO THEIR CAUSE.

Article VI.

I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT I AM AN AMERICAN, FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM, RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS, AND DEDICATED TO THE PRINCIPLES WHICH MADE MY COUNTRY FREE. I WILL TRUST IN MY GOD AND IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So help me God.

January 22, 2009 at 2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Huh, that's funny. The COC card issued to me in OCT78, GTA 21-3-1 September 1978 Revision of GTA 21-50: states the following :

1. I am an American FIGHTING MAN. I serve in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.

2. I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command I will never surrender MY MEN while they still have the means to resist.

3. If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.

4. If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way.

5. When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number, and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause.

6. I will never forget that I am an AMERICAN FIGHTING MAN, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.


Compare these two versions. It's not difficult to see the evil in how they changed what was a sound code of conduct.

" ..an American fighting for freedom..."??? What total horse shit. Where did the "man" and "men" go???? They were stricken by the PC politbureau. Casualties
of the insidious progressives who contaminate the entire Pentagon and 80% of Washington, DC.

This is precisely the kind of slow m**d F**k which has so critically weakened not only our fighting forces but our country as a whole. ALL of those responsible for this sedition, should be hunted down, identified, and summarily shot by the Officer in Charge of which ever unit should apprehend these communist scum.

Sirs, I make no apology for for this view.

March 27, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home