Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Saturday, May 8, 2010

An Open Letter to Wen Jiabao and the Chinese Government

From Kyle Bennett:

March 16, 2009

You've expressed concern with the safety of the hundreds of billions of dollars of US Treasury instruments that you possess. Your concern is well founded.

They will not be paid in full.

First, while I have your attention, let me state that since you are communist thugs who brutalize your people and have no right to run a country, or even to breath the air of this planet, I have no sympathy for your predicament. It's a shame that some in this country are burdened with the belief that they are in debt to the likes of you, but that is their problem. It is not, generally, a problem the American people are saddled with. We never agreed to be in your debt.

Understand one thing, and though I'm sure you already know it, I will spell it out clearly so there is no misunderstanding. That paper you hold is backed by only one thing: the presumed ability now and in the future of our government to rob or extort from the American people the money that will be used to repay you.

I refer to the paper you "hold", rather than own, because you own nothing. What you were promised was not the property of the people you made your deals with. It was not theirs to offer, and it is not now yours. Your deal was with a relatively small handful of United States officials, George Bush, Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, Henry Paulson, Barak Obama, Tim Geithner, and others. It was not with us. It was with them, and it is with them or their assigns that you will have to deal in the future.

That they have promised you our cooperation, willing or otherwise, should be of little comfort to you. They have no authority to make such promises on our behalf, nor on generations yet unborn. Their promises were based on the assumption that the force of law, or the naked force of arms, will remain at their service to be placed in your service. That is a risky assumption.

I know you are fully aware that this paper your hold is backed only by submission to presumed authority, by threats of extortion, or by naked aggression. That is the way you yourself are accustomed to operating. But it is not how we are accustomed to operating. We are not you, we are free men, and we will only acquiesce to being burdened with these obligations so long as we believe that accepting them is in our interests.

It is not - not anymore. The profligate borrowing and spending of our government in the past decades, vastly accelerated in the last year, has not been in our interests. It is clear to us now that it was in the sole interests of those who have come to believe that we are their servants, rather than they ours. We are not slaves nor servants. We will not work our lives away for the sole benefit of domestic rulers, let alone the foreign "creditors" they would have us believe we owe our blood and sweat and soil to.

One way or another, these promises will not be kept in full. Even if we, and future generations, should agree to accept these obligations, they have far exceeded our ability to ever repay them. But we won't agree. We know they are too high to ever pay, we know the generations of continued, brutal sacrifice that would be required if we tried, and we know that they are not legitimately our obligations...


Read the rest.

Any reason why the other creditors on this list shouldn't be told the same thing?

Phrased alternatively, can anyone show me a single Treasury note with my name signed as borrower?

Given that the answer is "no", why shouldn't I treat any attempt to seize my assets as an armed robbery attempt?

15 Comments:

Blogger Brock Townsend said...

Wow! Old, but could be today. How sweet it is!

May 8, 2010 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger patriot_ohio said...

If we ever restore the Republic, the best move would be to immediately declare a Force Majeure and repudiate ALL the National Debt. Then we could confiscate all the valuables in the possession of the Warren Buffet, Bill Gates types across the country, send those goof-balls to China for re-education and then proceed to indict, arraign and convict the other Traitors, hang them all and have a bar-b-q and little league game after.

Problems solved.

G
III

May 8, 2010 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger Dedicated_Dad said...

My first instinct on reading this was vehement disagreement -- I am a person who pays their bills.

I cannot say I've never failed to keep my promises, but I *CAN* say that since I became a Man (and put away childish things) I've done everything in my power to pay all I owe, including repaying those I may have screwed over in my earlier childishness.

I believe that decent people keep their promises and pay their bills - regardless of difficulty - because ultimately it is simply WRONG to pass my bad-fortune along to someone who trusted me.

That said, I've pondered this for a bit and my initial aversion is now gone -- for the simple fact that the writer is CORRECT!

I not only did not authorize TPTB to borrow trillions in the name of me and my children (and theirs, and theirs, and...) -- I have in fact vehemently and vociferously OPPOSED such borrowing from the first time I became aware that such was happening.

In my opinion, this is simply no different than a case of "identity theft." Someone took on a massive amount of debt in my name, without my consent. Further, I have not benefited in any way from this fraud.

Having no part in the transaction, I have no obligation to reimburse the creditor. While I am sorry to see it happen to them, it quite simply is NOT MY PROBLEM.

I will continue to do without things I want -- or even NEED -- if that's what it takes to keep my promises, but I am simply not responsible to keep promises I didn't make, nor repay debts I did not assume.

PERIOD.

As an related aside, most are not aware of an important fact.

I was literally stunned when I read this, and the many I've told have been just as stunned.

Every single penny of personal income taxes paid to our Federal .gov goes to service the INTEREST -- and ONLY the interest -- on our national debt.

Read that again!

I'll pause a moment to allow you to internalize that thought...

Every penny paid to the Federal .gov by individual citizens is spent on the INTEREST on our national debt -- and our government runs on the taxes and other revenue paid by businesses, import tariffs and etc.

After Dear Reader and Company's spending-spree, it is simply impossible for them to continue without raising taxes.

Whether those taxes will be directly imposed on us as citizens, or paid by us in higher costs for goods and services because the taxes were instead imposed on Corporations is irrelevant -- *WE* (as individuals) will be the ones to pay them one way or another.

They're already squeezing us about as hard as they can, yet they need to continue record borrowing in order to maintain the status-quo.

It truly is "unsustainable" as it is, and anyone with sense enough to still be reading this should know that Government employees and "entitlement" programs will be the LAST things ever to be cut.

So...

What's going to happen?

First, they'll raise various taxes and fees on corporations, hoping that The Sheeple are too naive to understand they're simply being taxed indirectly through higher costs for goods and services.

Second, they'll impose new taxes like the "VAT" - based on the same hope.

When the rubber finally meets the road, and they have no choice but to begin cutting expenditures, our .mil will be the first major category.

That this will leave us exposed to an exponential increase of danger from terrorism and rogue states is simply a bonus to these traitorous tyrants -- they'll hope for such an eventuality in order to justify a further abrogation of Liberty.

And...

Once again I've succeeded in coming full-circle to an even more depressing conclusion...

God help us -- and God Save Our Republic!!

DD

May 8, 2010 at 7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for re-posting this since I hadn't seen it last year. It's nice to see other people feel the same way.

Also, I appreciated the additional WRSA comments:

"Phrased alternatively, can anyone show me a single Treasury note with my name signed as borrower?

Given that the answer is "no", why shouldn't I treat any attempt to seize my assets as an armed robbery attempt?"

I'm sure many people here are familiar with the movie Braveheart. One of the key scenes in that movie is his trial. Wallace says something to the effect of "I never swore allegiance to him as king" and the prosecutor/judge responds "Nevertheless, he is still your king."

Scotland was an occupied/conquered/tributary/subject state to England.

What do you think America is right now to various other world powers?

I know that question will offend some people here. If it does, it means you are stuck half-way in thinking through the reality of our situation and are still caught up in believing part of the lies and illusions that are often repeated.

You can't be a part of the real solution as long as you are holding onto falsehoods.

May 8, 2010 at 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many have now moved from "Restore the Republic" to "Reject All Republics"?

May 8, 2010 at 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dedicated Dad:

The answer is to grow a set of balls and refuse to fund (stop paying you federal income taxes)the beast. Shut up or put up!

That is what it is going to take......multiple millions saying we are no going to pay for this boondogle.

In fact, there is no law that requires any natural born American citizen to file or pay the so called "federal income tax".....you volunteered into that system when you signed and submitted a W-4 or W-9 and started taking the "benefits" from Uncle Sugar. You can sign out if you have the balls and it ain't easy, believe me.

Go ahead and do some research. Dont take my word for it. The truth is out there then if the men in this country will stand up against tyranny we can take it back.

May 8, 2010 at 10:47 PM  
Blogger chinasyndrome said...

Agreed I authorized no one to go in debt.Nor has any Presidency since I was born asked what I wanted or listened when I did say what I wanted ever.These people do not represent those they are supposed to represent.Until we stand united and let them know we are dead serious will they listen.

China
III

May 9, 2010 at 4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like some of you need to go the path of renounced citizenship.

May 9, 2010 at 8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Anonymous @8:02,
You are the problem with the US today. You do not know the difference between patriotism and being a patriot. You assume that by obeying all the laws and buying all the permits, paying all your taxes til it hurts, watching and believing gov't sponsored TV, that makes you more patriotic and morally superior to others. Those that don't go along with your idea of the perfect American should be turned in for tax evasion (traitors, all of them), sent to prison and be re-educated in your likeness. Go along and get along. Because of people like you, we are now controlled by a leviathan that rules every moment of our life, none of us are allowed to think or act for ourselves because of control freaks like you. You beg the gov't for more rules and regulations (to protect you from the evil enemy)because you can't function without them.
But then there are patriots who have studied history and the words of our own founding fathers. They know right from wrong, they will not go along with your idea of the perfect utopian society. Laws are meant to be ignored or broken because they are both physical and mental chains.
Patriotism is what the gov't uses to shame you when you don't go along with their plans, to be a patriot is to stand up and question patriotism. Huge difference. Semper Fidelis, 0321

May 9, 2010 at 4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.lewrockwell.com/north/north841.html

May 9, 2010 at 5:32 PM  
Anonymous MamaLiberty said...

If anyone wants to save the link to this article at The Price of Liberty, please use this link instead: www.thepriceofliberty.org/09/03/16/bennett.htm
This is the permanent archive copy.

The one listed here at Western Rifle Shooters will be overwritten whenever Kyle sends me a new article. :)

May 9, 2010 at 9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The path of renounced citizenship? Really? So I should renounce citizenship because I disagree with massive financial fraud,waste,corruption and greed?

Because I didn't agree to forever war, torture, gulags, suspension of civil rights, surveillance state, being numbered like cattle or being declared a terrorist as a former soldier just for starters.

For having deathcare forced on me at the point of a gun?

I guess we have a different idea of what it means be an American.

May 9, 2010 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Concerned American said...

Tx ML. Link above is fixed.

May 10, 2010 at 2:00 AM  
Anonymous Kyle Bennett said...

Hey, thanks for digging this up. You think the Chinese have read it yet?

(And thanks for fixing my misspell, though if it was up to me, I'd have left "Communist" out of the title :-) )

May 10, 2010 at 10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More wake up call here:

http://www.citizensamericaparty.org/

July 17, 2011 at 11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home