Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Saturday, December 4, 2010


From Bill St. Clair.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly, the picture shown is not here at home. Policia --it is probably in Spain or another Latin country (they all have plenty of their own government corruption issues to deal with).

As for reading another "thriller", no thanks. I would rather hit the range or produce more precision reloads to reach out and touch someone when the time comes.


December 4, 2010 at 12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn! I'm 67 and with prostate problems I only wish I could do that!

December 4, 2010 at 8:01 PM  
Anonymous Uncle Al said...

Oh, thank you! I now have my December desktop wallpaper image for my office computer.

December 5, 2010 at 4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home