Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Friday, December 3, 2010

Here's Why


Readers wondering about the "Oscar-Sierra" tone in this piece on Wednesday should read this FT entry.

To quote Alan Keyes (starting at 3:00 in this video):

We are claiming that a bankrupt government can save a bankrupt banking system. Explain to me how that happens, because I think that's impossible....

Suggest immediate completion of food, ammunition, and water purification stores.

None of it will go bad in storage.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More fed misdeeds;
http://money.cnn.com/2010/12/01/news/economy/fed_reserve_data_release/

December 3, 2010 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Roger, Wilco, and I'm off to the range. All non-hackers need not apply.

December 3, 2010 at 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Defender said...

Seen Saturday: "Dollar falls after news of unemployment rise"

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D9JSLME81&show_article=1

I have to think of the millionaires who laid me (and 250 others) off from my $40,000-a-year job, and moved custopmer service to Manilla, to save salary expenditures and make the company's bottom line look better to the stockholders. They just lost much more than they saved, I bet.
What goes around may never come all the way around for them, but now they realize I was right when I told them this was coming.

December 4, 2010 at 5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to all those who sold out american industry in the name of making a cheaper product,I hope they ALL get a hemp necktie for christmas.

0321

December 4, 2010 at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home