Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Monday, September 27, 2010

"The Only Ceiling On Gold Now Is The Existence of Western Civilization Itself"


Thus closeth Shenandoah, riffing off Ambrose Evans-Pritchard's latest gloomstorm in the Telegraph.

Silly scare-mongering Brit-twit -- what with your "nothing like this has been seen since the 1930s" twaddle.

Don't you know these guys are riding to the rescue?


As for me, one of these near a nice hill with strong sightlines out past 1500 metres is sounding pretty good about now:


If I start now, the foilage concealment can be fairly well integrated with the overhead cover by spring.

Got survivability?

4 Comments:

Blogger Pat H. said...

That OP/LP needs several sections of reversible camo nets with supports over it, otherwise, it's only too vulnerable to being spotted by aircraft spotters. Summer or winter, it needs camo.

Back in my military flying days (attack aviation battalion) I was very impressed with what you can see from the air and even more impressed with what you can't see if it's camo'd properly.

September 27, 2010 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

Needs food, water, medical, entertainment. Having lived in shitholes like this for extended periods, I cannot begin to tell you how much I hate being infested with lice and crabs. I'm going to stick(fight) it out here on my own territory, and bathe more often. Besides, I'm sick of this runnin' crap. I only come out at night, and a hatchet and a very sharp knife are my tools.

September 27, 2010 at 9:18 PM  
Blogger Concerned American said...

So gentlemen, what other resources besides FM 5-103 do you recommend?

I badly need help from the guys who have been there and done that.

Please.

September 28, 2010 at 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Rifle Stocks said...

I love your pics haha they always drag me in to read the whole post.

Save from room for me in there will ya?

September 30, 2010 at 4:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home