Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Moscow Rules

Based on material from A Guidebook For Beginning Sweepers, this explanation of operational rules in hostile environments is dated and in need of a good editor, but nonetheless contains much goodness.

The wiki on the Moscow Rules is also useful.

Those who understand that we live in a national surveillance state will conduct themselves differently and more successfully than those who don't.

Pretty simple.

But not easy.

Be thoughtful, comrades.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Defender said...

I've considered myself an enemy of the state ever since I ditched MANDATORY pep rallies in high school. (The jocks were jerks, biggest bullies in the whole school, and I hoped they'd always lose. They almost always did.) I'm used to being a citizen of our Nation of Suspects(TM).
I have no one to communicate operational matters to, being a militia of one. I know I'm not alone in being alone, if you take my meaning.

September 25, 2010 at 7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

perhaps we can add:

Admit nothing.
Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.

not sure where those came from but they could apply in some situations.

KPN3%

September 26, 2010 at 12:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Defender:

I can relate.

Please remember "three can keep a secret if two are dead."
....and no, it was not from the H.A.'s
Ben Franklin said it first.

KPN3%

September 26, 2010 at 4:12 AM  
Blogger Sean said...

WTF is KPN3% ? And, I use my rule of, If you find em, mind em. When I know I'm being watched, I find a way to "get" to them. Ahem.

September 27, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home