Becoming a Model "Bad Citizen"
JPFO posted this alert earlier today, describing several ominous developments in the growing American state security apparatus, including pain beams, robot law enforcers, and the increased domestic use of spy satellites.
Turnabout being fair play, please consider reading and then implementing appropriate techniques from the following freedom classics:
1) Claire Wolfe's The Freedom Outlaw's Handbook: 179 Things to Do 'Til the Revolution: Even if you never take any of the more than 179 steps towards greater personal freedom described by Ms. Wolfe, you and your soul will benefit greatly from the first read and all subsequent re-reads.
2) Jefferson Mack's Invisible Resistance to Tyranny: How to Lead a Secret Life of Insurgency in an Increasingly Unfree World: Along with its companion volumes re operating
- a safe house
- a 21st-century underground railroad
- an intelligence/espionage ring,
Mr. Mack's books are a fine start to educating yourself and others on what will need to be done in the coming Dark Years. Most commendably, "Invisible Resistance" is free from the bravado and systemic delusions that permeate much modern-day resistance lore.
3) Take the time to read Martin Luther King's Letter from a Birmingham Jail in its entirety, reflecting on its message of implacable resistance to tyranny and injustice. Most importantly, consider for yourself the morality of resistance to injustice versus the immorality of acquiescence in the societal suicide planned by the transnational Western elites, not only for themselves but our families as well.
Then act bravely and wisely.
A long Night is coming, and a new Dawn is but the faintest of possibilities.