Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Friday, May 28, 2010

Word

As linked by Venlet:

I will be free if I have to break every law in the history of jurisprudence to do it. I will be free if I have to spend the rest of my life in prison to do it. I have no part with people who beg and plead for the privilege of exercising rights they were born with, people who pride themselves on how very law-abiding they are and count that as a measure of their “goodness,” people who kiss the hands that rivet on their chains.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

While we're at it...

I will be free on the seas and on the oceans.
I will be free with growing confidence, with strength of air.
I will defend my liberty, whatever the cost may be.
I will be free on the beaches.
I will be free on the landing grounds.
I will be free in the fields and in the streets.
I will be free in the hills.

Thank you Sir Winston Churchill, wherever you are.

May 28, 2010 at 5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This just makes me want to go out and apply for a CWP so I can brag along with the other ass clowns how I'm standing up for my rights.
OK, in all seriousness, that is one powerful speech. I hope more people really read what it means and take it to heart. That is what will change this country.

May 28, 2010 at 5:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Prisoner series Rock

http://www.amctv.com/originals/the-prisoner-1960s-series/

and it seems like AMC is remade it.

http://www.amctv.com/originals/the-prisoner/

May 28, 2010 at 2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Constitution states that our rights are inumerable and given to us by God. The UN and statists say that our rights are numbered and limited, and are given to us by the government, which can take them away as it sees fit to induce cooperation or as punishment.

LIVE FREE OR DIE!

III

May 28, 2010 at 3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen. Till the day I die.

See Ya.

May 30, 2010 at 12:26 AM  
Blogger cj428 said...

Does anyone heard anything about the U.S. signing U.N. treaty on semi-auto weapons ban?

May 30, 2010 at 1:16 AM  
Blogger The_Chef said...

CJ:
It's a hoax. Pay it no mind.

May 30, 2010 at 5:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home