Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Sunday, November 8, 2009

AINOs -- Americans In Name Only

From this thread on GeorgiaPacking.Org:

Those who call themselves Americans but ignore the principles of the country was founded on, ignore the actual content of the founding documents, and/or don't lift a finger in their defense.

I think we need an acronym like this, which goes beyond the "RINO" acronym which is really only about party identification.

Will the acronym catch on?


I have been using the shorthand "the Bad People", but "AINO" is pretty catchy.

Especially if one uses the Spanish pronunciation.

3 Comments:

Blogger W W Woodward said...

The sign on the rostrum in the photo "Honest Leadership - Open Government" reminds me of one of Robert Heinlein's Lazareth Long sayings.

I paraphrase: "When you meet a man who professes his honesty, keep your hand on your wallet."

November 9, 2009 at 2:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I said on another blog, for emphasis, make it "anal AINO."
Or is that a redundency?

B Woodman
III-per

November 9, 2009 at 2:54 AM  
Blogger Dedicated_Dad said...

Holy Shiat - REALLY?

I've been trying - and failing miserably - since this posted to figure out some other people/caption which could equal the disconnect between THIS set.

Perhaps Ron Jeremy and Linda Lovelace under a sign reading "Chastity and Virginity"?

Or Bernie Madoff under a "Honesty and Poverty" banner?

I swear, every day it becomes more and more surreal, more like 1984.

We have Dear Leader, the "ministry of truth" (AKA MSM), the "three minutes' hate" (pick a show whenever conservatives in general or "Dubya" in particular are mentioned)

I could go on (and on) but... I'm sure you get the point.

Not only am I no longer sure what COUNTRY I'm living in, I'm not even sure what frigging PLANET I am really on!

Wake me up when this nightmare is over -- PLEASE?!

November 9, 2009 at 3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home