Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

II Meets III in DC

Center frame above is a "II" flag in a sea of "III" flags, which was an independent effort at least as populous on the National Mall as our 50 III flags.

As I was scrambling to the field after being both the team's medevac and admin puke/gear honcho, I carried one of our III flags. I was cutting through the crowd and ran into two gents carrying a II flag.

"What's 'II'?", says I.

"What's 'III'?", says they.

Several iterations ensued before either side budged.

Eventually, amidst much chuckling at our banner-version of the old Mexican standoff, the IIs said they were calling for a Second Revolution.

I explained that 3% in arms in the field had been enough to prevail in RevWar I.

We all agreed before proceeding to our respective destinations that our messages, dark as they were, were mutually supporting.

Not coincidentally, II plus III equals V.

Forward.

5 Comments:

Blogger Santander said...

Pete, I saw a bunch of these II flags out there as well. I usually made me do a double-take as I was looking for the III flags. I'm glad you got a chance to talk to them and find out what it represents. I'm even more glad that their message corresponds with our own.
Ha! II + III = V ... I love it!

Tony

September 15, 2009 at 11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I attended our rally in Phoenix as I couldn't afford to get the time off work to head to DC and the air fare, car rental, hotel costs etc.

We had so many people open carrying here that Capitol Police and DPS gave up on checking CCW permit cards (The event accepted open carry with proof of current CCW cards, backwards I know...)

While this might only be a "tea and cakes" party, it tastes great.
I've been to the 15th protest and this recent one and this one was much bigger than the tax day one.

I would personally love to take back our country through exhausting all possible means peacefully as the legendary Vanderboegh cautions "No Ft. Sumpters!"

These are exciting times to be an american!

The sleeping giant has been awakened. The same giant who knows no defeat!

God Bless America. Long live OUR Constitutional Republic!
Threeper in PHX.

September 15, 2009 at 8:59 PM  
Anonymous 1894C said...

"II + III = V ... I love it!"
+1 to that!!

Got a chill at that.

III

September 19, 2009 at 2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

V for victory or V (5) for the 5th of November... Hum I ponder
III

January 21, 2010 at 8:00 PM  
Anonymous USRevolution2 said...

USRevolution2

The "II" flag means "Second American Revolution," on the surface. It doesn't call for a Second American Revolution, since it already began. There has already been three battles in Virginia, New Jersey and the latest big one in Massachussetts (with the election of Scott Brown). On a deeper level the "II" flag represents the "House of Liberty" which can not go into foreclosure! (See "News" tab at www.USRevolution2.com).

Jeff McQueen
Founder
USRevolution2

January 29, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home