Obamanation Minus 69 Days: Spot the Looters
Per the Randian taxonomy suggested by Spartacus here, take some time to spot all of the state-worshipping Looters in the various circles of your life.
Be specific as you consider the following examples:
- How many of the folks in your life derive their sustenance from government paychecks?
- How many people voted for Obama?
- Of that group, how many are true-believing Obamites?
- How many of the McCain or other non-Obama voters in your life are actually statists, and are cheesed merely because their dictator wannabe didn't get the nod?
- Are there other Looters who, while personally unknown to you, live in your neighborhood or reside somewhere in your daily round?
Understand that this suggestion is based on everyone's need to know how their associates will stand as the new Administration commences its "War on everything that stands in the way of our Change mandate."
That neighbor who watches you load long black cases in and out of your car and who has been grousing about your hedges will soon have a new payback tool, courtesy of a "domestic terrorism hotline" funded by your tax dollars.
That academic or magazine writer down the block advocating seizure of 401(k) accounts "from rich people" will soon have the power of the FedGov to effect his envy-revenge fantasies.
That father-in-law who calls you "the right-wing militia nut-job who married my daughter" will soon be able to help his little girl find someone more suitable to his country-club Republican tastes.
The local schoolteacher and Neighborhood Watch busybody will soon have a new someone from whom "to protect the Homeland."
Each of the Looters in your life will soon need to receive the same kind of message Billy Beck delivers here.
Every choice has a consequence.
The Looters, by definition, have made their selection.
Alea iacta est.