Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Suarez: What Will We Do?


From Gabe Suarez:

Alright....I have had all day to think.

I took care of family business ...I threw kettle bells around interspersed with AK drills to Christian Metal.....I stopped by the office just in time to see the last magazine we had go out the door to a free American in Michigan. I spoke....and yelled....and cried with those who called me. And there were a lot of you. Everyone asking what to do...what to do.....

Here is what I will do.

Half of the American people are stupid. Right or wrong, that is how I feel about it. I can't fix stupid. But here is what I can do....

1). As far as I am concerned, I do not have a president. Obama (excuse me while I spit) will not get any support or respect or anything from me but disgust. That is that. We move on.

2). I will continue to do business as I have done for the past 8 years. My plan initially is to use my buying power to put as many magazines on the shelf as possible. When those run out I will get more. My connections and resources will make the Colombian Drug Cartel look like a bunch of altar boys. You want a mag...money talks.

3). I will teach you anything you want to know...anything. You want to know how to take over a building with a team? I will bring it. Sniping? Yes. Gunfighting at five feet? Of course. Fighting with knives? You got it.

I will add several classes to the schedule that will scare the bra right off Nancy Pelosi's scrawny chest.

4). If ammo runs low, I will cut the round count, but I will still teach you what you need to know and I will bring other nasty and dangerous men (both good ones and formerly evil ones) from the four corners of the earth to teach you what they know.

While the rest of America is castrating itself we will keep our "package" intact!

5). Infidel Media will plan to produce one DVD per month on subjects which will appeal to all of you from ComBloc Weapons to Guerrilla Street Fighting to whatever you ask for. As far as I am concerned, nothing is off-limits.

Information cannot be controlled. Wait and see. We will make the edgy gun press look like a bunch of altar boys.

6). I will produce a website dealing with a warrior ministry so our Christian brothers can find the courage and the testosterone the popular church has eliminated. This will be inline with the Christ of Revelations 19:11 and not the soft manufactured Christ of the modern bland religionists.

7). I will continue to do what I have been doing for the last 8 years, and make it even worse. You think I have been controversial and extremist? No....stand the hell by..........NOW I will live up to those names.

This is the time for tightening the helmet straps not hand wringing and crying like a liberal sissy. To hell with them and the ugly witch that birthed them!!

As our good friend Iraq Ninja posted - "We are not even out of the kill zone yet, and some of you are already trying to write up the After Action Report. Lets keep things real and not waste our time on "what if" or "how did we let this happen".

Stay switched on. Stay Frosty.

We have lost this battle, but we have not lost the war.

I raise my glass to you, my brothers.....until we are free once again.
__________________
Gabe Suarez
Suarez International USA, Inc.
One Source Tactical
info@suarezinternational.com
Office 928-776-4492

Spaniard by Heritage
Cuban by Birth
Christian by Grace
FREE American by Choice

3 Comments:

Blogger chris horton said...

I stand alongside you all. This "election" means nothing.
And I will not change,or disarm.

CIII

November 7, 2008 at 1:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You see why a lot of us love this brother? Sure, the first reaction many of us had, after the announcement that Zero had won, was a fit of depression or despair, or generalized angst. But then, some of us realized that this is a test. The greatest test many of us have faced, even those of us who served in combat. And we realize that we will not give in. Not now, not ever. People like Gabe do a tremendous service in speaking the truths that we need to hear, to stay on point, focused, strong, committed. Another hundred men like him would be enough to change the history of this country for the better. Let's do it.

November 7, 2008 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger The_Chef said...

Only half of them? I'd argue about 80-90% of them/

November 7, 2008 at 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home