Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Three From Shenandoah


JohnGaltFLA posts three important entries:

Chinese Central Bank Wants To Increase Precious Metals Reserves

Another 'See I Told You So' Moment: Capital Controls

The Arab Dilemma: Dictators, The Dollar, And Demographics

Start a diary soon, boys and girls.

Those who live through what's coming will want to tell their grandchildren how it was.

Or not.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never met anyone as capable as you are of packing so much doom (...hard reality?) into so little space.

"Or not."

Necessary though, I'd say, and appreciated.

AP

February 2, 2011 at 4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've already began a diary, but there are so many sides to such an epic story. Where's Ken Burns?

February 2, 2011 at 4:38 AM  
Blogger Concerned American said...

He's working on the remake of "The Civil War".

Get it?
;-)

February 2, 2011 at 4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, I see what you did there. But I haven't even finished watching the first series. I need to take more notes before this test.

February 2, 2011 at 4:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is anyone familiar with a site called itakeliberty.com? I think I linked it from here several months ago, added it to my favorites. I tried to check it out today, and apparently it no longer exists.

Any thoughts?

-JoseyWales3633@yahoo.com

February 2, 2011 at 5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.bitcoin.org

A shadow economy that can't get inflated away, that is anonymous and distributed, is beginning to awaken.

If we can get enough uptake, we can eliminate economic control of the FREEFOR.

Have your smart folk audit. You'll see.

February 2, 2011 at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home