Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Sunday, January 16, 2011


From Arctic Patriot.


Anonymous Jay Stang said...

Great picture, but personally, I would switch out the M4 for a FAL.

January 16, 2011 at 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Defender said...

Small guns, big guns, ugly guns, all have a purpose, and we're keeping them all.
I don't feel under-gunned with my AR-15 carbine. I doubt I'll need the capability to make 500+-yard shots in my urban and suburban area, and I've seen what it can do to steel plate. I do get jealous of my cousin and his HK .308, though. It's like those sports cars that look fast even when they're parked, not like a pipefitter's nightmare.
I bought my AR when it looked like the semi-auto ban was going to pass. Pistols and bolt-actions until then. I'm a contrary bastard.

January 16, 2011 at 9:18 PM  
Anonymous Jay Stang said...

Defender, I welcome your resolve to remain contrary. Why, sometimes I say things just because they are contrary.

January 17, 2011 at 4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...


Streaming for us poor fellers

little bird

January 17, 2011 at 8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home