Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rifle Open-Carry Action


Earlier Tuesday night, at Little Five Points in the City of Atlanta.


Last Saturday, in Conyers, Georgia, with Liz Carter, candidate for Congress in GA-4.

Just in -- this note from patriot Mark Roote in Scranton, PA:

Per the Scranton Examiner, the Scranton Tea Party will be holding a Tea Party Rally on October 10th from 5:30pm to 7:30pm at the Lackawanna County Courthouse Square. Click the link above for more details.

I will be following the example of our Georgia brethren and showing up to this rally armed. I may have to make do with homemade signs; I don’t think my RTC banner will be ready by then. Everyone is welcome to join me.

Contact Mark on the Muster 4-19 forum site if you can help.

Others?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home