Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Monday, October 5, 2009

III Flag Update

1. All cash and blank MO orders received to date and retrieved from my post office box are packaged and ready for dispatch with first US Postal mail Monday morning.

2) Ditto for almost all orders with "WRSA-payable" payment tender. As indicated previously, I am sending those orders to the customers, along with their completed MOs, and asking for payment in cash or BLANK MOs by return mail.

3) There are several large orders which will be filled upon receipt of fresh inventory late this week.

4) Any more-recent orders will be retrieved Monday afternoon from my box and processed once fresh inventory is received.

5) I'll let you know when the new inventory has been received.

6) Keep passing the word for new orders; instructions are here.

Thanks to everyone for your orders and your patience.

3 Comments:

Anonymous David Treibs said...

Hi.
Do you own the copyright on the III flag?
I might be interested in making a few, if you would give me permission.
I'll look into using pre-made Betsy Ross flags--made by Annin--and stitching the III on them, or having a local guy screen print them.

I sell flags you might be interested in as well:
http://www.comeandtakeit.com/txhist.html

October 5, 2009 at 7:03 AM  
Blogger hoosierblue said...

Do the flags in the new orders have the deeper colors?

October 6, 2009 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Concerned American said...

Hoosierblue:

The original production run all has the faded colors. I am picking them up 100 units at a time.

Will advise when/if we have a run with the deeper colors.

October 6, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home