III Flag Update
An update on the orders so far:
1) Have processed all orders received as of 12 noon edst on Tuesday. Dispatch of orders to begin tomorrow per below.
Note that one gentleman from OK apparently put in a heavy sheet of paper to screen his cash, but failed to insert either an order or payment. If you know who you are, drop a line to email@example.com.
2) Orders received to date have exceeded quantity of flags on hand. Next load will be in late next week.
3) Orders will be processed roughly on a FIFO basis, with priority given to those who sent cash and/or open (payee left blank) MOs.
4) A number of people sent MOs made out to WRSA. My error in not communicating the situation effectively, but WRSA does not have a bank account, nor will it.
Best I can do for those who sent completed MOs is to fill your orders after the cash and open MOs, including return of your payment ('cuz I can't cash or deposit it). Having received and fulfilled your order, it will then be your job -- on the honor system -- to send either cash or an open MO to the WRSA address, thereby completing the transaction.
Sorry for the hassle, but think of us as a streetcorner band passing a hat to cover expenses, rather than a formal organization with bank accounts, credit cards, et cetera ad tedium.
5) Those interested in getting either your first set of III flags or more to distribute to friends should send either CASH (strongly preferred) or OPEN (PAYEE LEFT BLANK) postal money orders to:
860 Johnson Ferry Road
Atlanta, GA 30342
Price is $10 USD per 3' x5' nylon flag with grommets, including return postage.
Turnaround time will be as fast as I can make it, but no promises, other than you will get what you have paid to get.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No refunds, either -- you want 'em, you got 'em, as is.