The Bad People plan no let-up in their agenda to eradicate traditional America.
There needs to be no respite from our side, either.
1) Support David Hedrick for Congress; you know him from this YouTubed evisceration of the current Congresscritter in Washington State's 3rd Congressional District:
A solid man for dangerous times....and remember: you CAN support him -- even if it is only by passing the word or sending as little as $5 -- even if you do not live in Washington.
2) Support Oath Keepers. There is no more important tool -- appropriate for use right now -- in the hands of patriotic Americans than this fine organization. If boots-on-the-ground people in the military and law enforcement communities keep faith with the Constitution, as written, it simply doesn't matter what the Mighty Kenyan and his accomplices have planned or ordered.
It can't happen.
Who doesn't see that?
Are the LEOs in your area Oath Keepers?
Why don't you find out?
It would seem to be an important data point for the future.
3) Help spread the Constitutional Oath and its obligations wherever you can. If they are willing to accept the burdens of that solemn obligation, swear in your buddies, relatives, church members, and associates:
“I, _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God.”
Where possible, have the oath administered by a senior member of your tribe. If there are tribe members who are renewing their oaths, have them share with the younger folks what that promise means.
Then live that oath.
No matter what.
4) A West Coast edition of the 9/12 March is needed ASAP. Any intel on events that are planned for the late October/November timeframe?
5) You do know about the planned Second Amendment March on Washington this coming April?
You do now.
6) Re-read this essay by Mike, and consider its key paragraphs:
But let us not kid ourselves that standing around and listening to speeches that aren't worth the hot air they generate is an effective strategy for dealing with the hard-eyed, hard-nosed collectivist domestic enemies of the Founders' Republic in power today. Let us also not kid ourselves that the ill-named "Republican" Party, which has screwed up or sold out whatever "principles" they may have once had, deserves anything but our scorn. The Tea Party movement organized without them PRECISELY BECAUSE THE GOP FAILED, marched into the fray without their help, and now these same old tired political hacks are trying desperately to get back out in front of this genuine American popular movement and channel it into the same old discredited party politics where they claim to represent us before the election only to sell us out afterward.
The Obamanoids, like the Clintonistas before them, are not scared of the GOP. They can handle them.
What they ARE scared of is US -- We, the People.
Remember - marches serve only two useful purposes.
First, they let individuals know, in an unmistakable way, that each American is not alone. That fact alone is emboldening.
Last, they let the Bad People know that for every one capable of attending the march, there are at least three others back home in the same frame of mind.
Marches will not cure what is wrong.
But they let both sides see that resistance is possible.
Dum spiro, pugno.
While I breathe, I fight.