Repost: 20 Questions
If your spouse ran into the room and said her brother - a state trooper - just called to warn that raids under the new Federal assault weapons/domestic terrorism laws were beginning tonight:
1) Would you flee, assuming that you believed yourself to be "a person of interest"?
2) Whether your decision was to flee or to stand, what would your spouse and children do?
3) What would you and your family use as money and travel documents?
4) Would you have an adequate bag or two suitably packed and ready to go for each "fugitive"?
5) Would you have all medical necessities addressed for you and your family (e.g., teeth, immunizations, mitigation of any preexisting conditions, adequate supplies of maintenance drugs, etc.)?
6) What about three-season (fall/winter/spring) clothing for you and each family member?
7) What would you use for transportation?
8) What would you use to refuel your transportation?
9) Where would you go?
10) By what route(s)?
11) Upon arrival, where would you stay and for how long?
12) What would you use for communications (both receive and transmit)?
13) What would you tell your employer?
14) What would you tell your neighbors?
15) What would you tell your friends and family?
16) What would you use to buy what you need while in flight (fuel, food, transport, bribes, etc.)?
17) How would you alter your and your family's physical appearances while in flight?
18) Who would be your allies trustworthy enough to guard your life and the lives of your family?
19) How would you contact your allies?
20) What are your three alternate plans for each of the preceding questions?