Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Monday, January 12, 2009

The Brady Plan: Proposals for Obama

Go and read this advocacy piece from the Brady Bunch.

Any bets on what's in AWB2?

Alea iacta est.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rova said...

I started a thread and included the Brady proposal on a local forum using links from David Codrea, with some very startling replies!

http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=81717

You'll need to register to see the links, but the rest of the comments are themselves, sobering.

"
I think all of you who are freaking out over gun registration need to chill. Whether your weapons are registered or not, if "they" really wanted to take them from you it would not be that hard. I can think of a dozen scenarios in which it would be quite easy to disarm 99% of the citizenry. The other 1%? Eventually they'd get desperate enough or hungry enough that they'd turn theirs in, too, or maybe go out in an apocalyptic fantasy. Either way, you'd either be dead or have no guns."

When I asked how?

"Not very imaganitive, are you? Here's one. How about shutting down the supply of food and only giving it to people who "voluntarly" arrive gunless at a refugee center?"

I almost threw up at the thought, as well as the poster's capability of forwarding that as perfectly reasonable. Maybe if the poster had been intimate with Idi Amin Dadda's regime, it would have been less shocking, but this is from a fervent Obama supporter here some 40 miles SW of Denver, Colorado!

Note, too, several posters are self-professed gun owners who see nothing to fear with the Obama administration, nor Eric Holder.

January 12, 2009 at 5:03 PM  
Blogger John Higgins said...

Rova - if you feel like being provocative, point out how gun owners will eat well on stupid liberal come a "starving out."

January 12, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home