Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Monday, July 14, 2008

Vanderboegh: A Quick Note to Waco Jim


13 July 2008

Special Agent in Charge James Cavanaugh
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
Nashville Field Division
5300 Maryland Way
Suite 200
Brentwood, Tennessee 37027
via email: NashDiv@atf.gov

re: Taxpayer Complaint

Dear "Waco Jim":

I am writing you this evening to complain about the generally poor level of fieldcraft demonstrated by your agents at the Alabama Gun Collectors Association show in Birmingham this weekend. Given all of the many millions of dollars which are poured into the ATF's coffers each year by the taxpayers of this country, I would like to think that you could do a better job than the pitifully inept performance I witnessed this weekend.

Unless their intention was intimidation (which as you know is lost on me), they failed miserably at surveillance.

They were even made by my teenage daughter: "Who's the big creepy bald guy in the black tee shirt and why hasn't he moved in a half hour?"

I mean, I have neglected her education in the spotting of thugs and snitches, thinking (perhaps unwisely) that she'll never need to have to worry about that. So if even she was able to spot your dorks, they really need to go back to agent school. You, and the taxpayers of this country, are not getting our money's worth.

If you're going to spy on the citizenry, at least do it competently.

Sheesh.

I mean, OK, back in the '90s the FBI was always better than you guys, but I generally attributed that to their bigger budget. But this performance this weekend was the worst I've ever seen in fifteen years.

Tighten it up, Jim. At least pretend to give us something for those hard-earned dollars we fork over to y'all.

Have a nice day.

;-)

Mike Vanderboegh
PO Box 926
Pinson, AL 35126
GeorgeMason1776@aol.com

III = Three Percent

PS: When are you going to retire?

PPS: Are you still having as much fun at this idiotic but deadly game as I am?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny thing. The ATF is funded by the citizens of America, yet its agents serve, not the USA, but the government in exile of the Third Reich.

July 16, 2008 at 5:19 AM  
Blogger OLD TANKER said...

It is true that the ATF Nazi thugs are easy to spot at a gun show. They do need some serious training in this area. I showed my 15 year old son how to spot them and he is better at it than I am.

July 16, 2008 at 2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great line, Anon! Mind if I use it in my next piece?

July 16, 2008 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Armed Citizen said...

The problem is we the people have allowed the govt to assume powers it is not constitutionally granted. WE the people need to take back the govt. and reign in the insanity.

Viva La Revolution!

July 16, 2008 at 5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"government in exile of the Third Reich."

Yeah. Ain't that the truth!

Hey Mike, how about an update on when your novella "Absolved" will be ready? Will you have a website for it? I want to reserve my copy!

July 16, 2008 at 7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a Jewess in the US, I call upon Congress to immediately pass legislation making any NRA membership card a NATIONAL Concealed carry permit! Let's take back the streets!

July 16, 2008 at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home