Western Rifle Shooters Association

Do not give in to Evil, but proceed ever more boldly against it

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tax Day

Take six minutes and watch this video on the tax burden borne today by working Americans.

Then consider what you received in 2007 in exchange for the Social Security, Medicare, state income tax, Federal income tax, sales tax, gasoline tax, and all of the other type of taxes that were forcibly taken from you, upon threat of civil and criminal prosecution.

Once upon a time, more than 230 years years ago, British citizens living in North America were developing their shooting skills openly in their communties.

Those brave men (and the women supporting them) knew that a day was coming where the issue of taxation and government control would be decided by force of arms.

Tempus fugit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Santander said...

Very interesting.
As I printed off the PDF document to sign, I realized that I do have a fear of somehow being flagged by my government for being a "troublemaker" or part of the "fringe" in some way. I am happy to say that fear of my government does not influence me to not convey my wishes. It does, however, make me realize that things may be worse than I wish.
I do not expect this to make even a ripple, but the thin end of the wedge has to start somewhere.
Thanks for posting this.

April 20, 2008 at 11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home