Are You A Terrorist?
'Cuz if you are, then there's likely gonna be folks from the G coming to see you some day.
Not likely tomorrow.
Maybe not next year.
But they will come.
And you won't like what they have in mind.
So who's a terrorist, according to the people who brought you such perennial favorites as Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Manzanar?
Well, according to the State of Pennsylvania, you are a domestic terrorist if you believe any of the following statements:
- Gun Control is a conspiracy to enslave us starting with the removal of our ability to either defend ourselves or forcefully change our government.
- The first ten amendments of The Constitution are God given and all others are temporary, invalid or outright fraudulent.
- All judicial authority resides with the people. The jury, not the Judge, directs trials and can nullify laws they do not approve of.
- U.S. sovereignty is being surrendered to the U.N., World Court, and World Bank, with the U.S. becoming an economic region of this New World Order.
- Anti-Government activists often believe they have never accepted U.S. citizenship or can renounce it.
- Federal and State governments do not have the legal authority to levy taxes or interfere with travel or private enterprise by requiring licenses or regulating activity or conduct.
I especially like this gem:
- The extreme fringe believes that the U.S. government is either the enemy or has been subverted by the enemy and must be actively defended against.
And what picture does the State of Pennsylvania use as an illustration of these scurrilous types?
You guessed it - the image above.
So much for Anthony Wayne and the Pennsylvania Line.
Fortunately, those of us living in the South don't have to worry about statist thuggery like that, or at least we didn't until the State of Alabama recently came out with their own list. That list is now unavailable, but it existed long enough to create a ruckus recently.
Then there are our old friends at the FBI, whose Phoenix Field Office came up with a classic back in the Clinton I years, which was also quickly suppressed due to public outrage.
The optimists amongst us would conclude that the Alabama and Phoenix examples prove that "the system can work, if enough people get involved."
God bless those folks - and may they be right.
For my two cents, I think those examples prove that the G is smart enough to learn from its missteps and knows enough now not to be so blatant about their agenda.
Just remember - your belief in the righteousness of your actions and beliefs may someday be challenged by a "public servant" in Ninja mask and suppressed MP5.
Your survival depends upon your ability to fearlessly face that cold, hard possibility.
And then taking steps to shift the odds in your favor.